Re: TextView vs bg_pixmap

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:

> I noticed that the old text widget used the bg_pixmap settings from the
> style, while the TextView seems
> to ignore them. Is this intentional or something to be fixed ?

I'd consider it a feature that wasn't implemented rather than a bug.

It's not an easy feature to implement with the incremental reflow the text and
tree view do, so unless there is a huge clamor for background pixmaps
for text and tree view, I don't think we should complicate the code with
it.

Regards,
                                        owen