Re: [patch] wiping out <ctype.h> from gtk+

On 2/8/02 9:55 AM, "Owen Taylor" <otaylor redhat com> wrote:

>> Here's a patch that wipes out all use of <ctype.h> from gtk+. Is it OK to
>> commit this?
>
> Looks fine. How does it relate your patch in #55837?

When I originally made these changes, I had forgotten about the patch in
55837. While there is some overlap, this patch is different in that it
doesn't touch the win32 or linux-fb code at all, and it was specifically
driven by <ctype.h>, so it's not as broad as the patch in 55837 (doesn't
cover things like g_strcasecmp).

    -- Darin