Re: [Usability] A bunch of UI issues

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:59:01PM -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Thanks for posting this list, Owen.
>
> On 01Feb2002 12:38PM (-0500), Owen Taylor wrote:
> >

> >  67649 Patch for UI issues with range widgets
> >
> >   Main controversial request is to change things so right click
> >   reverses the direction of action for all mouse bindings.
> >   I don't think this is a good idea, but maybe a reverse direction
> >   modifier could be snuck in?

I'm not keen on the modifier idea. Reverse scrolling is particularly
useful when you're looking for something, eg comparing an on-screen
document with a hard-copy held in the other hand...

Also (maybe I'm just lazy) but I tend to only use both hands when editing.
Using both just to move around seems a bit odd for some reason.