Re: Binding set problems

Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu> writes:

> I'm implementing a widget for editing feature-structure grammars. I'm
> trying to add key bindings to the widget, but am failing to get signals
> for what should be key binding events.

Nothing obvious strikes me from your description. There are lots
of GTK+ widgets that do use bindings signals though, so I suspect
that there is just some little detail missing.

I'd suggest cutting your widget down to as small a test case
as possible, and if it still doesn't work, you'll have something
compact to post.