GtkTextView bug puntage

I've just moved 45-50 GtkTextView bugs onto the 2.2.1
milestone.

Points of note here:

 * If you have a TextView bug that you think is absolutely
   urgent, make sure it has a test case and patch and
   move it back to 2.2.0.

 * It's unlikely that either Havoc or myself will suddenly
   find time for extended GtkTextView hacking; if GtkTextView
   bugs are bothering you, consider trying to fix them.
   GtkTextView needs you!

 * Some detailed sorting of GtkTextView bugs could definitely
   be useful. The first step to any work on GtkTextView
   would be to sort out the bugs that have to do with
   incorrect rendering and work on those first.

We really need someone to take charge of GtkTextView
development for the 2.4 cycle to make sure that we
aren't punting 100 bugs to 2.4.1 next summer.