Re: g_signal_handlers_block_matched doesn't block

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 08:03, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> According to the docs at
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/gobject-Signals.html#g-signal-handlers-block-matched
> one of  G_SIGNAL_MATCH_CLOSURE, G_SIGNAL_MATCH_FUNC or G_SIGNAL_MATCH_DATA
> is necessary (although it is not clear why G_SIGNAL_MATCH_ID is excluded).
> I guess you're supposed to use g_signal_handler_block() in that case.

But I don't know any of those.
All I know is the name of the signal and I want to change something
without that signal being emitted.

iain
--
"Laws are like cobwebs; strong enough to detain only the weak, and too
weak to hold the strong" - Anacharsis