Re: possible NULL dereference bugs in libgtkhtml

I volunteered for this a few weeks ago.

Padraig

> Hi,
>
> Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com> writes:

> > > gtkhtml ximian is gtkhtml mailing list..
> >
> > That list does not cover gtkhtml2 which is what this bug report is
> > about.  I would suggest filing a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org.
> > Unfortunately I don't know who if anyone is responsible for gtkhtml2
> > these days.
>
> if noone feels responsible, I'll take care of applying obviously
> correct patches. Please file a bug-report at bugzilla.
>

> Salut, Sven

--- Begin Message ---
Hi!

Padraig O'Briain will now handle maintaining Gtkhtml2, just so that
everyone knows.

I made a release of Gtkhtml2 for the 2.0 branch yesterday.

Padraig, if you need any help with it just shout in my direction :)

Regards and thanks,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/

--- End Message ---