Re: gtk/g_module/dlopen problem with gtk-2.0 ?

Hi Havoc,

Possibly a glibc bug, I'm using the glibc (2.2.4) that ships with RH7.2
(glibc-2.2.4-24.i386.rpm)

The problem shows both at home and at work, and I use the same
distribution in both cases.

How could I make sure of that ? As far as I can tell, the problem did
not show with gtk-1.2.

Thanks,

Cheers,
Olivier.