Re: glib HEAD broken build

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 07:14, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Le mar 03/12/2002 à 13:48, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >

> > it seems latest commit from James M. Cape broke glib HEAD.. The attached
> > patch fixes the problem..
> >
> > Can I commit the fix ?
>
> I've committed the fix, since it is trivial and several folks told be to
> do so on IRC :))

Sorry about the breakage, all, dumb mistake.

Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "Solidarity, mutual aid, collective liberation, autonomy,
     empowerment, anti-hierarchy, anti-oppression, diversity,
     creativity--these are the social values I think of when
     I hear the word anarchy."
        -- http://www.infoshop.org/rants/solstice_reflections.html