Re: shared pixmaps question

From: Olexiy Avramchenko <ath beast stu cn ua>

> Hello,
> Is there any reason why gdk have no public functions to create a shared
> pixmaps over the shared images ?
> Sometimes it's very useful to have an image shared with drawable.

First, this question really belongs on gtk-list, not gtk-devel-list.
gtk-devel-list is for the development of the gtk library, not for
using the gtk library in the development of applications.

Second, I'm not really sure what you mean by your question.
GdkPixmap is ref counted, so there's nothing to stop you from
using it in more than one place.

Ron Steinke