Re: patch to allow cross-compilation of glib

Hi Sven,
in August 2001, you posted about cross-compiling glib
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2001-July/msg00400.html).

We just spent some time getting glib2 to cross-compile nicely
using the 'set environment variables to override naughty autoconf
tests that use AC_TRY_RUN' technique.  It was very close, all we had
to do was fix the autoconf stuff a bit.
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2002-April/msg00025.html)

Now we're considering trying again with glib1, since glib2 has
a bit more memory overhead than we expected.

Are you still cross-developing with glib?
- Dan