Re: drawing area of increasing width in a scrolled window

Hi,

Chisheng Huang <cph chi-square-works com> writes:

> I have a drawing area in a scrolled window.  The width of the drawing
> area can increase a few times during its life span.  When the drawing
> area is getting wider, I know how to shrink the width of the slider in
> the trough of the horizontal scroll bar but I don't know how to get
> the drawing area to be displayed correctly when the slider is dragged
> to the new area: it's just black in the new area.

you shouldn't send questions about usage of GTK+ to the gtk-devel-list.
This list is to discuss development of GTK+. Please use gtk-user-list
or gtk-app-devel-list instead.

> Following is some Common Lisp code to demonstrate the problem.
> Sorry about not using C to write the sample code.  Could someone
> tell me what I'm missing?

I think you need to call gtk_drawing_area_size() instead of
gdk_window_resize(). (Sorry about not using Lisp).

Salut, Sven