Re: [Patch] Warning fixes for glib

On 29 Oct, Tim Janik wrote:

> the point in writing raise (5 /* SIGTRAP */) was exactly to _not_
> include signal.h, so please do not commit this.

Sorry, too late.

> the right way to get rid of the signal is to add more asm statements
> for not-yet-supported platforms.

While addign a few bunches of additional ASM instructions might be the
right way to go having an unconditional broken case isn't very clever
IMHO as it might break uncommon platforms in very subtle ways.

I don't really see what's so bad about including signal.h for
"unsupported" platforms for now since not having it means compiling
a call for an unprototyped function which can have all flavours of
sideeffects.

--
Servus,
       Daniel