Re: GtkButtons and RUN_FIRST/RUN_LAST
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Manish Singh <yosh gimp org>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkButtons and RUN_FIRST/RUN_LAST
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:21:39 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Manish Singh wrote:
> The change:
> 2001-10-18 Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
> * gtk/gtkbutton.c (gtk_button_class_init): Change button signals
> to GTK_RUN_LAST, #50239
> broke GtkRadioButton clicked signal behavior.
eek, this change looks "highly dubious to me", to say the least.
and i remember no dicussion pointing out why this should be done,
or an examination of expected breakage. in fact, i expect this
to break many more user connections, we can't simply toggle
emission stages at will.
havoc, could you please provide rationale for this and tell
me what dicussion i missed pointing to this change?
and even then, we probably need to change things back
to maintain the lots of gtkbutton connections out there.
] [Thread Prev