Re: GLib 2.0 TODO List
- From: Eric Lemings <eric b lemings lmco com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GLib 2.0 TODO List
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:10:22 -0600
Owen Taylor wrote:
> Eric Lemings <eric b lemings lmco com> writes:
> > Can somebody point the rest of us to a (preferably updated) TODO list
> > for GLib 2.0?
> (There really isn't much on it; just doc fixes and a some minor
> bugs. Main outstanding GLib-2.0 issue is doing some optimizations
> in GObject.)
Does that mean only the bugs listed as "major" (currently 4 of them) are
required for GLib 2.0 to be released?
] [Thread Prev