Fake inheritance in GDK

I'm auto-generating C++ wrappers for GDK 2, and I've discovered some small difficulties:

GdkVisualClass is declared as this, in gdkvisual.h:

typedef struct _GdkVisualClass    GdkVisualClass;

But _GdkVisualClass is not defined anywhere. I think that it should, at least, be defined as
typedef struct _GdkDrawableClass    GdkVisualClass
as has been done for GdkPixmap and GdkBitmap in gdktypes.h

Actually, I'd like to change all of these pretend derivations to real derivations. The C++ compiler can't tell the difference between GdkDrawable*, GdkBitmap*, GdkPixmap*, and GdkVisual* because they are all simple typedefs of each other. Would you accept a patch to do that?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net