Re: patch for gdk-pixbuf to read and write PNG tEXt chunks

Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> here's a new patch that tries to address all the outstanding issues
> discussed lately. I hope you like it.

It looks just about perfect. The one suggestion I'd make is that I
think we should collapse GDK_PIXBUF_BAD_OPTION_KEY and
GDK_PIXBUF_BAD_OPTION_VALUE into a single GDK_PIXBUF_BAD_OPTION error
code. More general error codes, when they aren't _too_ general
are simpler, and it's also less likely that some error in the
future will slip through the cracks.

If you agree, please make the change and commit. If you disagree
commit as is, and we'll discuss it from there :-)