gtkmarshalers.c

Hi Folks:

I see that the marshalling code has been changing a lot today.  I am a
little puzzled though, a merged GTK+ does not seem to generate buildable
marshallers after make clean now, why is GClosure causing a parse
error?  And I get messages like 'gboolean defined as a function
returning a function'.  Has gboolean been redefined to something that's
not a simple data type?  That would be truly horrible...

Any idea what's going on?  My glib is pretty new also but there is so
much churn right now I can't be sure.

-Bill