Re: GtkAdjustment properties?
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkAdjustment properties?
- Date: 15 Nov 2001 02:36:02 +0100
On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 21:37, Owen Taylor wrote:
> murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming) writes:
> > gtk_adjustment_new() sets struct fields directly (see below). Would you
> > like a patch to make these properties instead?
> This sounds like something that could easily be added in the future
> so I'd rather not take the patch for it at this point.
OK, I've added a bugzilla bug so that this isn't forgotten. There
doesn't seem to be a GTK+2.2 target milestone.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev