Re: construct-time properties and constructor
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- Cc: murrayc usa net, gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: construct-time properties and constructor
- Date: 13 Nov 2001 18:38:46 -0500
Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> no, i said don't touch the array. that also implies you shouldn't
> evaluate it, do i _really_ need to make GObjectConstructParam an opaque
> typedef to stop people from this?
Anything you don't want people to use should be opaque, or not
exported from the library, or bracketed in #ifdef SCREW_ME_PLEASE.
Otherwise people _will_ use it. ;-) Been proven many times over.
] [Thread Prev