Re: policy on "missing" properties?
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>, Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: policy on "missing" properties?
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:38:10 +0100 (CET)
On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Jacob,
> On 6 Nov 2001, jacob berkman wrote:
> > how frozen are widget properties at this point? there's a bunch of
> > properties that libglade would currently have to support with custom
> > code, as there aren't properties for them ("history" in an option
> > menu)
> It would be good to know if we can add properties past the freeze.
> The specific 'history' property is a total pain though; it can only be set
> after all the children have been added ( I posted a patch for this ) and
> so may well need special casing in libglade anyway AFAIR.
please continue to post patches for this, property support should be
as complete as possible (it has always been most reluctantly treated
feature of gtk's API and deserves some generousity ;)
] [Thread Prev