Re: gtk-demo uses private fields
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtk-demo uses private fields
- Date: 09 Nov 2001 20:54:24 +0100
On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 20:32, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming) writes:
> > On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 13:10, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > demos/gtk-demo/panes.c uses GtkPaned::child1_shrink,
> > > GtkPaned::child2_shrink, GtkPaned::child1_resize, and
> > > GtkPaned::child2_resize.
> > >
> > > Either the demo or gtkpaned.h must be wrong.
> > Also, those fields should be gboolean, not guint.
> No, you can't use signed types for bitfields.
I don't understand. Please elaborate.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev