g_strplit break? [Re: bonobo-storage-memory.c]

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	It needs a nice recursive directory traversal scheme to make it
> work I imagine ( of some sort ). Either way it'd be great if all the tests
> worked.

Before looking at anything else, my goal first and foremost is to make it
Work. It does indeed use a "nice recursive directory traversal scheme", it
looks like the break was caused by a change in g_strsplit.

here's a code snippet from bonobo-storage-memory.c:

	path_parts = g_strsplit (path, "/", 1);

Back in July, this used to return (imho, correctly) the following (path is
"/foo/bar/baz")

	path_parts[0]	"foo"
	path_parts[1]	"bar/baz"
	path_parts[2]	NULL

however, now that I look at it with gdb, I see the following:

	path_parts[0]	"foo"
	path_parts[1]	"bar"
	path_parts[2]	"baz"
	path_parts[3]	NULL

So how do I get the "old" g_strsplit funcionality?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001