information request regarding security issues with Gtk

Hi all,
I am trying to find information about potential security problems with Gtk.
Have any serious audits been done to the source code?  What problems can crop
up?

I've already read up on the GTK_MODULES issue; I don't think it's relevant to
my situation.  That is, unless it applies to the Win32 port.  Does it?

Any information/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mordy
--
Mordy Ovits