Re: [PATCH] small glib fix.
- From: Oskar Liljeblad <osk hem passagen se>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] small glib fix.
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 00:27:39 +0200
On Wednesday, May 30, 2001 at 13:27, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 30, 2001, at 02:21 PM, Anders Carlsson wrote:
> > Really? I just based it on the g_rand_boolean macro:
> > #define g_rand_boolean(rand) (g_rand_int ((rand)) & (1<<15))
> > Is that wrong too?
> I think so.
Wouldn't the right fix be to add a function that can generate
a random number of N bits? (in java.util.Random,
nextBoolean is defined as "next(1) != 0"). (It would be cool
too if the GTK random number generator was compatible with
the Java one :)
Oskar Liljeblad (osk hem passagen se)
] [Thread Prev