Re: Gtk 2.0 signals in GtkEntry
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gtk 2.0 signals in GtkEntry
- Date: 28 May 2001 18:04:42 -0400
Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM> writes:
> I suspect that these actions are all "action signals", so I'm not sure
> that I should even be using them for these purposes. Any suggestions
> or recommendations about how to access this information would be much
> appreciated. Is it possible that the GtkEntry widget could generate
> a "move-cursor" signal when the cursor is moved by a mouse click?
move-cursor is an action signal; if it were a notification signal it
would be called "cursor-moved"
So here you basically need to add a cursor-moved signal and implement
having it be emitted at the proper times.
] [Thread Prev