Re: #50218 - Notification on write-only properties is questionable/problematic

>> I think you were in agreement that notification on write-only
properties
>> was a bad idea.

I'm a little worried about preventing this notification...

If write-only properties "result in some state change" to
the GUI/UI, probably a change to the visuals, in some
cases an assistive technology may need to know that
"property X has changed" even if it's not ordinarily
a readable property, in order to keep consistent state
within the AT's view of the UI.

We don't know what the RO properties are offhand,
what should we grep for? :-)  Then maybe we can
identify when if ever this situation might arise.

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279
Gnome Accessibility / Batik SVG Toolkit