Re: How do we use the GtkPlug and GtkSocket using threads without a fork() call?
- From: "Robert E. Hartley" <rhartley ics com>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Subject: Re: How do we use the GtkPlug and GtkSocket using threads without a fork() call?
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:19:39 -0500
Aha! Thank you very much!
I will look into using Bonobo as my wrapper class instead of GtkWidget.
Thanks for steering me in the right direction!
Owen Taylor wrote:
> GTK+-1.2 plug/socket does not work with the plug and socket in
> the same app, no.
> Bonobo gets around this by using a normal container in the local
> case and plug-socket only in the remote case.
] [Thread Prev