Property support status

Lee and I have finished property support for all classes, with the
exception of child_args in GtkContainer-derived classes.  This affects
the following files:

	gtkbox.c
	gtkcontainer.c
	gtknotebook.c
	gtkpacker.c
	gtktable.c

When the commits have been made for the basic property support, I will
make the change for child property support.  The reason that we have
held off on this change is that a change to gtkcontainer.c will cause a
broken build until the other files are changed.  Thus changes to all
five files will be contained in one patch.  Since Lee was working on the
first two and I was working on the last three, there was never a
convenient time.

Anyway, if someone has the time to look over our patches, we can get on
with this...

Thanks,

John