Re: [patch] compiling GTK+ w/o X
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [patch] compiling GTK+ w/o X
- Date: 18 Mar 2001 10:44:21 -0500
Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> writes:
> That does not make sense to me. IMHO we should add something
> like gdk_window_get_default_root() as Owen suggested. I'm willing
> to send a patch if we can agree on this subject.
That's fine with me if the root window concept makes sense and works
roughly the same on all the platforms.
] [Thread Prev