gdkim.h

Hi,

I've done a fresh install of current GTK+ from CVS today and noticed
that gdkprivate.h includes <gdk/gdkim.h> which is not any longer in
the Makefile and thus does not get installed. The X11 target seems to
be the only code that still includes it and I wonder whether the
correct solution is to put it back into the Makefile so it gets
installed (and included when doing make dist) or to remove it entirely.

Salut, Sven