Re: gtk nano-X and gtkfb

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Danny Maupin wrote:

> We are looking to use gtk gtk-- and nano-X in an embedded environment using
> the strongArm processor.
> Does anyone know where the libraries or source are for the (libgtk-nano?) or
> the Gtkfb.

All the targets are included in the gtk+ tarball.  You can choose which
target to compile with:
  ./configure --with-gdktarget=target

(one of x11, nanox or linux-fb).  You will need either the 1.3.2 beta
release, or the HEAD branch of CVS (the 1.2.x series doesn't include these
targets).

I don't know the state of the nanox target, but the linux-fb one was
pretty usable last time I tried it.

James.