Re: Pango API extension: pango_font_matches_description

Alexander Larsson <alla lysator liu se> writes:

> > If you consider my approach broken, could you hint me into the correct
> > direction how to decide if two calls to pango_ft2_render() try to access
> > glyphs from the same font?
>
> Comparing pango_ft2_get_face() and glyph index seems like an exellent way.

Do you mean comparing the result of pango_ft2_get_face()? Can I assume
that two different FT_Face objects will never be loaded into the same
memory location? I guess this assumption is not true as soon as the
pangoft2-fontcache becomes full and starts to drop cached fonts.

Salut, Sven