Re: GTK+ Accessibility Proposed API
- From: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- To: Bill Haneman Sun COM, hp redhat com
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ Accessibility Proposed API
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:39:21 +0000 (GMT)
> Do we need this enum to be extensible? What about widgets added in
> other libraries or in enums? You might look at PangoAttributeType
> or the recent patch I posted for GtkIconSize to see how to do
> an "extensible enum" (GType is also such an enum).
I have not been able to find the patch referred to. Can you give me a hint where
I might find it.
] [Thread Prev