Re: gdk-pixbuf compilation problems in cvs

This was indeed the problem! After having added the directory of
--prefix /lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and recompiling glib everything worked!

Thanks a lot.

Now I will soon be able to check out the bidi interaction of the new
text widget.

Here is one comment for a starter. I think that the right button
should put up a pop-up menu, where one of the entries is
"Special Unicode characters". This should present a sub menu
with the option of entering the unicode characters ZWJ, RLM, LRM,
etc. Another option should be a toggle to display unicode control
characters in which case these invisible characters would be
visible. Also, when moving over an invisible character, its
name should be sent to some info label...

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Dov