Re: couple dialog tweaks

Joe Shaw <joe ximian com> writes:

> In terms of code or appearance? A quick look at gtkdialog.h shows that the
> seperator is supposed to be a private member, so any code outside of gtk
> that accesses it is broken. If you mean appearance, then I guess my only
> argument against that is that it looks better if it isn't there anyway :/

I just mean that someone maybe really wanted a separator, but isn't
adding their own.

> >  - if the separator isn't there by default, I don't think most people
> >    will add it. So really not adding it means that it won't be there.
>
> Right. That seems as equally a justification to remove it as it is to keep
> it.

Well, the point I think is that we have to go ahead and decide what
the default should be - we shouldn't just punt and leave it to the
programmer, because that's equivalent to making the default "no
separator."

Havoc