Re: Combined cygwin & auto* for mingw patch...

Tor Lillqvist writes:
 > Here is a combination of Stefan Ondrejicka's cygwin patch and changes
 > to configure and build glib using auto* and libtool for native Win32,
 > too.

I got no comments about ill effects on Unix builds, so I went ahead
and committed these changes. Look for the ChangeLog entries from
2001-02-21. *If* there is some unforeseen ill effect on Unix build, I
assume it is easily fixable.

Unrelated to the configure/libtool issue, this patch also changed to
gobject headers to use G_BEGIN_DECLS and G_END_DECLS.

As Owen suggested, I added a new #define that applies when GLib is
built either for Cygwin or Win32, G_PLATFORM_WIN32.

--tml