Re: Patch: Bug 50278

Hi,

Mike Kestner <mkestner enteract com> writes:

> Here's a patch for the SpinButton convenience API enhancements.

I guess I should have said this earlier, but I really wonder what
benefits this API change is supposed to bring. GtkSpinButtons are
views on the GtkAdjustment model and I think this a very nice
concept that should stay and that should be exposed through the
API. GTK+-2.0 finally introduces a clean model-view concept for
trees. Why drop it for spinbuttons? IMHO the API enhancements you
propose are neither convenient nor do they enhance GTK+ in any
way.

Salut, Sven