Re: Icon build failure

Mike Kestner <mkestner ameritech net> writes:
> When I updated and reinstalled glib, for some reason that escapes me, it
> chose not to build gmodule support.  When I rebuilt it with the same
> environment, instant gmodule.  :-)  I honestly can't remember changing a
> thing.
>
> Anyway, gtk configure lets you build gdk-pixbuf without gmodule support,
> but doesn't set up the "INCLUDE_[png|jpeg|...]" defines that are needed
> to access the loaders.  It looks like we either need to require gmodule,
> or add some symbol definitions to the imagelib checks.

Mhm, it appears that GTK configure is all horked in this respect - the
gmodule check is used for some AM_CONDITIONAL in
gdk-pixbuf/Makefile.am that no longer makes sense.

Looks to me like the gmodule check failing should simply toggle on the
--with-included-loaders option, and get rid of the
AM_CONDITIONAL(BUILD_DYNAMIC_MODULES) and AC_DEFINE(USE_GMODULE).

Havoc