Re: gtk_init - freezing/crashing
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Sean Middleditch <sean middleditch iname com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gtk org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk_init - freezing/crashing
- Date: 06 Mar 2001 01:25:55 -0500
This isn't on-topic for gtk-devel-list, the right list for this would
probably be gtk-list or gtk-app-devel-list, though gnome-devel-list is
The problem is almost certainly a bug in your program ;-) in the
presence of threads and other stuff, it could be a million things.
Be sure you're using g_thread_init() etc., see the GTK FAQ on threads.
] [Thread Prev