Re: UTF-8: Case mapping

    Owen> Since we don't have a method of representing locale in GLib right
    Owen> now, I think we should start out with:

No objections here.  It sounds like a reasonable approach.
Mark Leisher                           I want God, I want poetry,
Computing Research Lab                 I want danger, I want freedom,
New Mexico State University            I want goodness, I want sin.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                     -- Aldous Huxley
Las Cruces, NM  88003