Re: frozen api and binaries

"Vianney Lecroart" <lecroart nevrax com> writes:

> I would like to know if you plan to release binaries for windows and linux
> just after the frozen api (june 30)?

We've been putting RPMs for Red Hat Linux on the FTP site along
with the 1.3.x releases for a while. We don't have the resources
to make them for a wide range of distributions, but the source
RPMs should be rebuildable on almost any RPM-based linux with
not too much effort.

As for Windows binaries, that really is up to the people working
on the Windows port, I assume that when that becomes sufficiently
stable, binaries will be put up, as they have been for the older
Win32 port.