Re: Open API bugs, 25 June

Calum Benson <calum benson ireland sun com> writes:

> Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> > Here's the remaining open API bugs, that we need to resolve in some
> > fashion before the API freeze on Saturday (30 June).
>
> Is it safe to assume from this list that all the keyboard navigation
> bugs are unaffected by the API freeze, and will be fixed at some later
> (pre library freeze) date?  If not, they need to go on the list too...

It's possible that in some cases API changes would make implementing
some of these easier and cleaner, but I'm pretty sure that we
can do them with some hackery if necessary.

If someone wants to start going through these bugs and seeing
which ones are problematical to implement, and implementing
what they can, that could be useful.