Re: _list_properties works, need one for enums

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> FYI,
>
> I've successfully added the use of g_object_class_list_properties to
> GStreamer, including the ->gtkobject shim, but now notice the lack of a
> similar call for enums, equivalent to gtk_type_enum_get_values.

Get the GEnumClass for the type with g_type_class_ref, and then look at
the class->values array.  Note that you can use the
g_enum_get_value_by_{name,nick} functions to lookup enum values as well.
Remember to g_type_class_unref the class after you are finished.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/