gdk_keymap_get_xxx with Win32

ok...  I've just about got 1.3.6 compiled under win32.  This includes pango,
atk, glib, gdk, gdk-pixbuf, and almost gtk.

I've worked my way down to 2 unresolved external symbols in the gtk source,
gtk_keymap_get_default and gtk_keymap_get_direction.  These 2 funtions seem
to be included in all of the other ports, just not win32.  Is there a reason
for this?  I tried getting the lastest CVS and checking there, but they
don't seem to be there either.

Also, in the back of my mind, I seem to remember this topic from about a
month ago, but I cannot find that thread anymore.  I seem to remember
something about a missing file...

Thank you
-Michael