Re: suggestions before release gtk 2.0

Mikael Hermansson <tyan linux se> writes:
> Maybe to late but how about:
>
> 1. moving demos/pixbuf* files to a subdir like:
>  gdk-pixbuf-demo. Ofcourse this is not an important thing
> but IMHO it looks better :-)
>
> demos/gtk-demo
> demos/gdk-pixbuf-demo

Should be moved to tests/* I think, the pixbuf things in there are
tests not good demos. (I put Federico's bouncing-icons demo in
gtk-demo, so it can just go away as a standalone thing.)

> 2. The old testgtk example and it's deprecated widgets like
> gtktree/ctree/clist/text should have a warning message
> on the button like "widgetname (DEPRECATED)"
> and also display an warning message in [widgetname]dialog.

Pretty much everything in testgtk should say "do not copy this" -
that's why gtk-demo exists now. (Though gtk-demo could stand to be a
lot more comprehensive.)

Havoc