Re: GtkLabel Pango info

Gtk Experts:

Again I want to thank all of you for helping with the ATK implementation
of the atktext and atkeditabletext interfaces.  I'm sure that you will
be delighted to hear that things are pretty much wrapped up as far as
the GtkEntry, GtkLabel, and GtkTextView widgets.  We still have some
implemtation to do, but we are clear about how to go about finishing
this up.

With just one exception.  The only remaining interface that we are still
unsure about was reflected in the email I sent to the list yesterday.  I
haven't seen a response, so I'm sending it again.  Sorry for the urgency,
but we just want to make sure that everything is addressed before the
freeze.

Thanks again!

Brian