glib

Hi all,

Is possible to insert as "value" in a hash_table a pointer to a struct ?
I try this, it compile and run, but i have a warning when compile "warning: passing arg 2 of
`g_hash_table_foreach' from incompatible pointer type".

my function who is used by g_hash_table_foreach is declare as
"print_hash(gpointer key, Struct *value, gpointer user_data)"
where "Struct *value" is my structue i pass to g_hash_table_insert as a
value.

Is anyone knows how it works ?

Sebastien Geffroy
while(strstr(microsoft,'$$$')) {
system('mv autoexec.bat > /dev/null'); free(GNU); } ??!!