Re: stock icons to add
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-libs-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: stock icons to add
- Date: 04 Jun 2001 22:44:58 +0200
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
> > Looks like this is done now so that I can remove this stuff from libgnomeui ?
> We need to keep a bunch of compat #defines for all the old macros, and
> I didn't add _all_ the libgnomeui icons to GTK, so libgnomeui will
> need to register a default icon factory containing those additional
> icons, plus gtk_stock_add() any stock items (item = accel, label,
> etc. as opposed to the icon) that I didn't put in GTK.
Hmm, I guess I need to find out which icons these are myself ....
Btw. what's going to happen with gnome-cursors.[ch] .... ?
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev