Re: I need access to all top-level windows.

James & Others:

Great, I am now using this function and it works great.  Thanks
for pointing me in the right direction.  I know I can listen to
the "destruct" signal of the GtkWindow to know when windows
are destroyed.  However I also need to know when new GtkWindow
objects are created.

This is because there is an ATK function called atk_get_root()
which returns an AtkObject with the top-level windows as children.
This AtkObject should generate a signal when new top-level windows
are added to the screen or removed from the screen.

I can obviously implement the signal that happens when windows are
removed from the screen.  Is there a way to tell when they are added?
This is a strong requirement of ATK.

Brian